Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Recipe Reviews

just a quick note to say that we really liked this recipe. I was unsure, because of the sweet elements, but we liked it and turtle liked it enough for me to put it in his lunch! It will go in the permanent rotation! Slow Cooker Harvest Pork Stew I made the recipe as written, except for a few things... I didn't have any cider, so I used ginger beer. Hey, it worked! I didn't have a red onion, so I used a white one. I would have preferred red, but this was okay, too We also tried the WW Chicken Bruscetta We liked this one, too. I liked it more than turtle, and turtle liked it more than E. I think if I make it again, I will use more tomato, as it seemed to get lost and even more garlic. But overall, it was good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi robin! The stew recipe looks amazing, I am definitely going to try it. Thanks for sharing. Good work on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete