Sunday, January 22, 2012

What's for dinner this week?

Last week, we did really well with the meal plan, especially since I am still sick, E is sick and now Turtle is sick, too. Enough already! But I still made dinner most every night and with the exception of the chicken enchiladas, we had all planned meals. I might throw the enchiladas in this week, since I still think they sound good!
So... here goes! Once again, I vow to stick to the plan!

Sunday: Stuffed shells and meatballs
Monday: Beef Stew
Tuesday:
Torta Rustica Wednesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu, with crock pot potatoes (I am going to lighten the crockpot potatoes up a bit)
Thursday: chicken marsala
friday: Parmesan Tilapia
SaturdaY: We will likely eat out, or do take out
Sunday: chicken pot pie soup and a chop salad
What's for dinner at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment